4.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

NEVER SEEN THIS SITE BEFORE AND WAS SURPRISED BY ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENT, I HAVE USED AFC SARASOTA FOR MANY MANY YEARS, HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THEM, THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASANT MET ALL MY NEEDS, WORKED WITH ME, I HAVE A GOOD CREDIT LIMIT WITH THEM SO WHATS THE PROBLEM? PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME AND REALIZE THEY ARE A BUSINESS SAME AS YOU AND THEY ARE THERE TO MAKE A PROFIT. AFC SARASOTA BRANCH IS A NICE FRIENDLY PLACE TO DO BUSINESS I SELL AT MANHIEM AND ADESSA SALES NO TITLE PROBLEMS, I RECEIVE TITLE OVERNIGHT WHEN I SELL UNITS, I EXPORT A LOT OF CARS

Product or Service Mentioned: Automotive Finance Corporation Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

If that the case y do they have so many law suites.

#1419460

You have good luck so far and good for you. You did not have to fight their crooked Lawyers.

I paid my bills on time with them and had a perfect record. It was the branch manager that started my trouble because I was a day late, he did not have to call the floor plan off. He had a personal problem with me and used his position to cause problems for me.

What the biggest issue is that AFC fabricated $ amounts and got an inflated judgement thousands of dollars above the floor plan. So vouch for your branch but don't claim all of AFC is worthy.

The complainers are ONLY those who pay late or not at all. They bring obvious consequences upon themselves by THEIR actions then come here to throw their temper tantrums and blame the lender for what THEY caused.

These subprime lenders have thousands and thousands of customers who pay on time and have no complaints. Keep paying on time and you will distinguish yourself far above the sorry habitual deadbeats!