2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Jason pate called the entire floor plan back over one car being late, had pure flawless credit with them till that day.They got all the cars back and sold for ridiculously low amounts.

I offered to sell the cars and get them 100% of the money back which in my mind would have made more sense since I would have made good on it. 2 years later when they took my ex-wife to court they swindled a $90,000 judgment some way, the original balance due, so they say, was around $9,000. Tell yourself, if these people and their lawyers were honest, how did they get awarded $80,000 extra ????? Now I am in the Black Book, AIA, auction insurance agency which stops you from being able to buy at auctions.

I sent certified letters to AFC to show original balance and they will not respond, I guess because then I could hang them! Be careful if you use them and the manager at the office does not like you.

AFC did not have any upper management reach out to find out what happened and apparently do not try to resolve matters in a friendly way.Try any other floor plan including Next Gear, they are very friendly.This is a true statement!

Review about: Automotive Finance Corporation Automotive Seller Program.

Reason of review: possible Legal fraud.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Was good at first.

I didn't like: Way they handle closing the floor plan.

Comments